Coffee can refresh our mind and if you are a regular coffee drinker then it will be a good choice to have Drip Coffee Maker so that you can get the actual taste of coffee in a very less amount of time. If you don’t know What is Drip Coffee Maker then just stay with us, today we will provide you with all the relevant information about Drip Coffee Maker.
What is Drip Coffee Maker?
The coffee that is brewed by a coffee Machine is Drip coffee. When ground coffee is dripped into hot water, the hot coffee gets ready. Drip coffee is totally different from espresso coffee. When thermally induced pressure is applied to the showerhead of the coffee machine then drip coffee gets ready.
Drip coffee is made in automatic coffee maker. So many different types of coffee makers are available in the market. The brewing process of the coffee maker works as follows:
- In the coffee maker, ground coffee is loaded.
- The reservoir of water is filled.
- The water heats up with the heating elements inside the machine.
- Water reached to the showerhead and it dropped on ground coffee.
- Coffee is ready inside.
- It comes out of a bracket and can be poured directly into a cup or glass.
Americans use drip coffee a lot but they know it by the name of coffee only. Drip coffee is very affordable, and hence very popular.
Top 5 Drip Coffee Maker in Netherlands
So here is the list of best Drip Coffee Machines with all of its features, pros, and cons.
De’Longhi ESAM 4200 S Magnifica Fully Automatic Coffee Machine
This is a perfect drip coffee maker for those who are always in hurry for making coffee. Users can prepare 2 espresso cups at the same time with this coffee maker.
- This coffee maker has the dimensions of 37.5 x 28.5 x 36 cms with a weight of 10.52 kg.
- It comes with 7 coarseness levels for adjusting the coffee temperature.
- With this coffee maker, users can prepare creamily and cappuccino with adjustable milk frother.
- This coffee maker comes with an automatic cleaning option with descaling and rising.
- It has a capacity of 1.8 litres.
Melitta 1021-01 Aromafresh Drip coffee maker Stainless Steel
Melitta is a very old company dealing in the Coffee maker, they have introduced their first coffee maker in 1908. They always offer the best quality product and with this drip coffee maker, users will get a brilliant taste of the coffee. So you can easily trust this product.
- It comes with an inbuilt grinder, users can choose the settings as per their needs from the mild, medium, and strong.
- This coffee maker has a detachable bean container and grinding head, which makes it easy to clean.
- The transparent water tank will be helpful to measure the desired level of water.
- Users can set the time of 20, 40, or 60 minutes for grinding as per their convenience.
- This Melitta Drip coffee machine is equipped with 3 in 1 limescale protection with the water hardness settings.
Also Read: Best Single Serve Coffee Maker in 2020
De’Longhi, Icona Vintage Espresso, Espresso machine
With this Drip coffee machine, users can prepare their favorite coffee with a delicious taste. It is a perfect product for your home or office with a proper finish.
- This coffee maker will get switch off automatically after 9 minutes of the last use.
- It is made up of a high finish Icona vintage design, which will give it a quite attractive look.
- With the help of a milk frother, users can mix steam and milk and make a perfect coffee with thickness.
- It comes with a detachable water tank so that proper cleaning can be possible.
- It comes with a capacity of 1.4 litres.
Domestic Coffee Makers, Home Coffee Maker Small Automatic Grinder American Drip Office Coffee Machine WKY
This is a lightweight drip coffee maker, which is quite easy to use and can be carried anywhere. This is a small coffee maker having a capacity of 600 ml, it can fill 1 – 4 cups in a single time.
- By just tapping a button, all the grinding beans get to start cooking.
- Users can prepare their coffee in just 3 minutes with 100 degrees temperature.
- It comes with a stainless steel filter that improves the intensity and makes a more delicious taste.
- The concentrate coffee ground makes it easy to clean.
720ml Coffee Maker, Drip Coffee Maker Anti-drip Design Movable Filter and Funnel Type WKY
This is also a lightweight Drip coffee machine, which comes with a movable filter for the user’s convenience. The amazing thing about this drip coffee makers is that its panel of working operation is on the top side of the product.
- This coffee maker has a capacity of 720 ml and its weight is just 2 kg.
- It comes with an insulation function that ensures PTC insulation board, which will automatically move to the 2 hours insulation state.
- Users can adjust the timing as per their needs by just tapping a single button.
- The coffee maker will get automatically switch off after the last use of 2 hours.
- It prepares the coffee at a good temperature to release the aroma.
Buying Guide of Drip Coffee Maker
It is quite necessary to consider some things before buying a Drip Coffee Maker for getting the best deal. So here are the things –
It is necessary to consider the size of the Carafe because it depends on you, how many cups of coffee you want in a single time. If you are buying for the whole family then you should go with a more capacity carafe. Generally, it comes with 4, 10, 12, and 14 cups in sizes. The most common size is 12 cups, it will help you to make many cups at a time and it will take 8 – 10 minutes to prepare the coffee.
Always consider the important features before buying a Drip coffee maker. The most common and important feature of it is the digital clock, which allows you setting the time as per your convenience. This feature will help you to keep the operation started at night and get a fresh and delicious coffee in the early morning.
A drip coffee maker should have an option of doing pause while making the coffee so that you can make it as per your needs. Many people like to add a cup before it gets finished for getting more better taste. This feature is quite helpful for the persons who are always in hurry. With this option, you don’t have to worry if you forgot to switch off the button. So we will recommend looking for this feature while buying a drip coffee maker.
You should go with this feature if you have no filter water facility in your kitchen. As we know, to prepare a coffee, we want stellar water, so if you don’t have a filter water facility then don’t worry, today any drip coffee makers are coming with inbuilt water filter that makes even the better taste of your hot cup of coffee.
Thermal Carafe or Hot Plate
Now the users have to decide whether they want an efficient product or a budget-friendly product.
Hot plate Coffee maker heats up the coffee and if it gets overheat then users may have to drink a bitter taste coffee. Hot plates coffee makers are less expensive.
While a Thermal Carafe heats the coffee at the optimum temperature. It doesn’t heat too much, that’s why it provides a better taste and it also saves energy while preparing the coffee. It is an expensive product so now you have to decide which one is better for you.